Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 2, 2012

Chocolate Who?!?!? Chocolate Mousse!

To Date, I believe that this is the best tasting cake I have EVER made!
The occasion was my little cousin's first birthday, the youngest of 7 children.
Time & time again I had thought of what kind of cake and of course, what it would look like.
Endless ideas flowed like lava but with my hectic schedule working both of my jobs, there was no possible way that I could find time to compile such extreme ideas.
So the idea I came up with was simple, yet fun and always delicious:)
I had purchased a set of 3 spring form pans, normally used for the baking of cheesecakes.
I thought, with my luck, making round cakes in a regular pan, would just turn out in disaster.
I then had been DYING to make a chocolate mousse cake! & with this occasion coming up, It was time to seize the opportunity [lol]
In about 4 hours, I was able to bake my cakes, throw them in the freezer, purchase a gift then come back and assemble the triple chocolate cakes, filled with chocolate mousse, closed in with white chocolate cream and carefully decorated. The cake, like I said earlier, was the BEST yet, & I must admit, my cakes taste pretty darn close to a slice of heaven! :) The guests agreed as well;)
Here are the photos of Bishops 1st Birthday Cake, 1st Birthday and 1st Pair of TOMS!:)






No comments:

Post a Comment